So I am going to a wedding in Septemeber just as a guest, I have never been to a wedding as a guest before always been a brismade. So finding an outfit, and doing my hair and make-up is all very new to me. I have no idea where to get a outfit from, I don’t want to rock up in the same outfit as somebody else. I’ve not yet had a play with my make-up for this wedding, but I have played with my hair an this is what I’ve came up with. I may have some flowers or little gems in my hair, I need to know what I’m wearing first.
- So section your hair in 4 pieces (2 at back 2 the front.
- French braid the front two, an tie a band round them.
- Then normal plait at the back two.
- Starting with the two piece from the front, pull it back and start doing a ‘S’ shape an pin when ever you like the look of it.
- Then do the same with the back two, just pin it however you like.
If anybody has any websites that I can find a wedding guest outfit, please help any make-up looks for the wedding too. Thank you